CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
The Biology of Terrestrial Isopods: Oniscidea Rolling into the New Millennium : Proceedings of the 5th International Symposium on the Biology of Terrestrial Isopods : Irakleio (Iraklion), Crete, Greece, 19-23 May 2001 by Spyros Sfenthourakis (Hardback, 2004)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.00
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe book contains papers presented at the 5th International Symposium on the Biology of Terrestrial Isopods, dealing with most aspects of the biology of terrestrial isopods, such as ecology, systematics, biogeography, reproductive biology, physiology, endocrinology etc.
- Author BiographyJoseph S. Fruton, Ph.D. (1934) Biochemistry, Columbia University, is Eugene Higgins Professor Emeritus, Yale University. His latest publication is Methods and Styles in the Development of Chemistry (2002).
- Author(s)Spyros Sfenthourakis
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleCrustaceana Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight764 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.