The Biology of Traditions: Models and Evidence by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £137.69Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £29.15Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 30 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionBiology of Traditions explores socially maintained traditions in a broad range of non-human animals.
- Author BiographyDorothy M. Fragaszy is a professor in the Department of Psychology at the University of Georgia and Chair of the Biopsychology program. Susan Perry is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at the University of California, Los Angeles, and Head of the research group for Cultural Phylogeny at the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/07/2003
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note41 b/w illus. 21 tables
- Weight800 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDorothy M. Fragaszy,Susan Perry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.