All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Mark L. Winston
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication11/04/1991
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note39 halftones, 14 tables, 23 line illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. The Origins and Evolutionary History of Bees 3. Form and Function: Honey Bee Anatomy 4. Development and Nutrition 5. Nest Architecture 6. The Age-Related Activities of Worker Bees 7. Other Worker Activities 8. The Chemical World of Honey Bees 9. Communication and Orientation 10. The Collection of Food 11. Reproduction: Swarming and Supersedure 12. Drones, Queens, and Mating 13. The Biology of Temperate and Tropical Honey Bees Reference Author Index Subject Index
- Author BiographyMark L. Winston is a Fellow in the Morris J. Wosk Centre for Dialogue at Simon Fraser University.
Most relevant reviews
- kphilliskirk07 Jun, 2017by
Great for BBKA Basic exam
Good layout, easy to read and understand. Will be of use in years time.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £13.99
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.78
- £6.50Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.