All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second part of an all-inclusive two volume reference on biological markers in petroleum geochemistry, environmental science and archaeology.
- Author BiographyWith over 15 years experience as a geochemist in the petroleum industry, he is currently Senior Research Geologist at the US Geological Survey. Senior Research Geochemist at ExxonMobil Research and Engineering Company. A member of the Chevron Biomarker Group in the 1970s and 1980s during a time of pioneering research into the application of biomarker technology to petroleum exploration.
- Author(s)C. C. Walters,J. M. Moldowan,K. E. Peters
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/08/2007
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note463 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight1230 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.