All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.41Trending at £8.54
- £7.57Trending at £8.47
- £33.52Trending at £42.34
- £37.38Trending at £41.73
- £31.56Trending at £36.28
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £9.98Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a complete resource for mental health professionals, their clients, and lay people. The Concise Guide to Bipolar Disorders features vignettes and case illustrations, as well as resources for specific readers such as clinicians, patients, and family members.
- Author BiographyBrian Quinn, LCSW, PhD, is a clinical social worker in private practice in Huntington, New York. He delivers live and Web-based seminars nationwide on treating depression and bipolar disorder, having trained more than 1,500 practitioners. He is the author of The Depression Sourcebook. Irving B. Weiner, PhD, is the Series Editor for the Wiley Concise Guides to Mental Health. He is a prolific author and the editor of the award-winning, twelve-volume Handbook of Psychology, also from Wiley.
- Author(s)Brian Quinn
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight518 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Series Edited byIrving B. Weiner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.