CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.69Trending at £5.23
- £17.18Trending at £19.97
- £9.90Trending at £10.48
- £4.25Trending at £4.54
- £8.24Trending at £9.99
- £3.59Trending at £5.07
- £6.75Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the literary equivalent of buried treasure - seven newly-discovered stories by Dr. Seuss! The first new Seuss stories to emerge since 1990!
- Author BiographyTheodor Seuss Geisel - better known to millions of his fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only The Cat in the Hat, published in 1957, the first of a hugely successful range of early learning books.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width164 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.