All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.38Trending at £19.63
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionCovering resident, migrant, and vagrant birds of Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, and Burundi, this guide describes and illustrates 1,388 species. It includes: maps and accounts describing identification, status, range, habits, and voice for each species; and introductory sections that provide notes on how to use the species accounts.
- Author BiographyTerry Stevenson has made Kenya his home since 1977 and is one of Africa's foremost bird-tour guides, having led numerous tours across the continent. He wrote The Birds of Lake Baringo while he was resident ornithologist there from 1981 to 1985, and is a member and advisor to the bird committee of Nature Kenya and to the East African Rarities Committee. John Fanshawe is the Africa consultant for BirdLife International. He has conducted research in the region for many years, and is widely regarded as unrivaled in his knowledge of East African birds and their conservation.
- PrizesWinner of WorldTwitch Best Bird Book--Africa 2001 (United States).
- Author(s)John Fanshawe,Terry Stevenson
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2006
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitlePrinceton Field Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note287 color plates. 1,300 maps.
- Weight1134 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.