All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally produced in five volumes, this practical guide covers all but a few of the Western Palearctic's breeding birds. The guide has species accounts, distribution maps and illustrations on facing pages for easy reference. By the author of Birds of the Mediterranean and Alps .
- PrizesWinner of British Birds Best Field Guide Award for Beginners 1995 and British Birds Best Field Guide for Use when Travelling in Europe Award 1995 and British Birds Best Field Guide for Use in Britain Award 1995.
- Author(s)Lars Jonsson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/04/1996
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristopher Helm Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/06/2005
- Content Note400 colour illustrations, colour maps
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
- Illustrator(s)Lars Jonsson
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.