CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
About this product
- DescriptionA richly illustrated atlas of the breeding and wintering distribution and abundance of bird species in the county of Herefordshire.
- Author BiographyAll authors are members of the Herefordshire Ornithological Society.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Width240 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byChris Robinson,Gerald Wells,Mervyn Davies,Nick Smith,Peter Eldridge
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.