All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew Jersey provides some of the most varied birding in North America, and more than 450 species have been recorded in the state. This guide for the birds of New Jersey includes various species known to the state from historical times to the present, featuring over 200 color photos of rarities and regular species.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Boyle, Jr., has been birding throughout the world for more than forty years. He is the author of A Guide to Bird Finding in New Jersey .
- Author(s)William J. Boyle
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2011
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note202 color photos. 460 maps.
- Weight914 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byKevin T. Karlson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.