All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.36
- £4.45Trending at £6.29
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £3.99Trending at £5.50
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the critically acclaimed, award-winning author of Blackberries, Blackberries and Water Street comes an astonishing new novel. A lyrical exploration of love and loss, The Birds of Opulence centres on several generations of women in a bucolic southern black township as they live with and sometimes surrender to madness.
- Author BiographyCrystal Wilkinson is the author of Blackberries, Blackberries, winner of the Chaffin Award for Appalachian Literature, and Water Street, a finalist for both the UK's Orange Prize for Fiction and the Hurston/Wright Legacy Award. The winner of the 2008 Denny Plattner Award in Poetry from Appalachian Heritage magazine and the Sallie Bingham Award from the Kentucky Foundation for Women, she serves as Appalachian Writer-in-Residence at Berea College, USA and teaches in the Spalding low residency MFA in Creative Writing Program.
- Author(s)Crystal Wilkinson,Ronald W. Davis
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleKentucky Voices
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.