The Birth Order Book of Love: How the #1 Personality Predictor Can Help You Find the One by William Cane (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.13+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £3.90Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do firstborns often find romance with lastborns? Who's the worst match for an only child? From the bestselling author of The Art of Kissing, an informative, entertaining guide to relationship compatibility based on the 12 birth order types, drawing on leading research and author's own database.
- Author BiographyWilliam Cane, author of The Art of Kissing and a former Boston College professor, presents a popular birth order show at colleges nationwide. He lives in Jersey City, New Jersey.
- Author(s)William Cane
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication12/02/2008
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDa Capo Press Inc
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.74Trending at £4.83
- £6.22Trending at £8.19
- £8.52Trending at £8.81
- £12.17Trending at £17.98
- £6.33Trending at £7.74
- £11.24Trending at £13.99
- £14.53Trending at £16.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.