All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionA stimulating examination of early American literature
- Author BiographySUSAN HOWE is a poet and Professor of English at the State University of New York- Buffalo. She is also the author of numerous critical essays including My Emily Dickinson (1985), and most recently Sorting Facts; or, Nineteen Ways of Looking at Marker in Beyond Document: Essays on Nonfiction Film (Wesleyan, 1996), edited by Charles Watten. Her books of poetry include Singularities (1990), The Europe of Trusts: Selected Poems (1989), Articulation of Sound Forms in Time (1987), and most recently, Frame Structures: Early poems, 1974-1979 (1995).
- Author(s)Susan Howe
- PublisherUniversity Press of New England
- Date of Publication01/04/1993
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWesleyan University Press
- Content Note14 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.