Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning photographer Carol Peachee takes readers on an unforgettable tour of lost distilleries as well as facilities undergoing renewal. This beautiful book also includes spaces that well-known brands, including Maker's Mark, Woodford Reserve, Four Roses, and Buffalo Trace, have preserved as a homage to their rich histories.
- Author BiographyCarol Peachee is a fine art photographer and cofounder of the Kentucky Women's Photography Network. She is the winner of the 2010 Elizabeth Fort Duncan Award in photography from the Pennyroyal Art Guild.
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Note238 colour photographs
- Weight825 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Photographs byCarol Peachee
- Foreword byJim Gray
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.