All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.08
- £5.79Trending at £7.06
- £7.80Trending at £8.05
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £32.80Trending at £50.52
- £19.99Trending at £28.09
- £11.99Trending at £12.14
About this product
- DescriptionInsight meditation, which claims to offer practitioners a chance to escape all suffering by perceiving the true nature of reality, is one of the most popular forms of meditation today. Offering a narrative of the life and legacy of one of modern Buddhism's most important figures, this book provides an account of the development of mass meditation.
- Author BiographyErik Braun is assistant professor in the Religious Studies Program at the University of Oklahoma. He lives in Norman, OK.
- Author(s)Erik Braun
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2013
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleBuddhism and Modernity
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note6 halftones
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.