All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £27.18
- £137.64Trending at £151.98
- £22.36Trending at £24.29
- £25.99Trending at £26.36
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.90
- £10.33Trending at £11.41
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information on fertility, pregnancy, birth, and infant care. This work shows how early-modern ideas about the reproductive process combined ancient, medieval, and contemporary ideas. It is useful to scholars and students in a range of academic disciplines, including literature, history, and women's.
- Author BiographyElaine Hobby is Professor of Seventeenth-Century Studies at Loughborough University, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/2009
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleLiterary and Scientific Cultures of Early Modernity
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 7 b&w illustrations
- Weight776 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byProf. Elaine Hobby
- Series Edited byProfessor Mary Thomas Crane,Professor Henry S. Turner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.