CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis anthology on race in early cinema examines the origins, dynamics, and ramifications of racism and Eurocentrism and the resistance to both during the early years of American motion pictures. It addresses such subjects as miscegenation and assimilation and their impact on early cinema.
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/1996
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note66 b&w illustrations
- Edited byDaniel Bernardi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.