CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA professional banjo player, Sweeney introduced mainstream America to a music, which had its roots in the transplanted black culture of the southern slave. Beginning with the banjo's introduction to America and Great Britain, this book provides an overview of early banjo music.
- Author BiographyMusician and writer Bob Carlin is the author of String Bands in the North Carolina Piedmont (2004). His articles have been published in Journal of Country Music and Bluegrass Unlimited. He lives in Lexington, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Bob Carlin
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication17/01/2007
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotographs, notes, index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.