All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you find yourself stuck in a pattern of negative self-talk? If so, you may have a bitch in your head. This Bitch criticizes every aspect of love, life, and work, and prevents you from seeing the positive. Once you learn how to identify her and get rid of her, you can become your own effective life coach and encouraging friend.
- Author BiographyDr. Jacqueline Hornor Plumez is an award-winning psychologist. She is the author of Successful Adoption, Divorcing a Corporation, and Mother Power. She has appeared on The Today Show and Good Morning America, and her articles have appeared in Ladies' Home Journal and The New York Times Magazine. She lives in Larchmont, New York.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Hornor Plumez
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Weight16 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.29Trending at £8.54
- £7.57Trending at £8.47
- £33.52Trending at £42.34
- £37.38Trending at £41.73
- £6.59Trending at £9.06
- £6.38Trending at £8.05
- £12.08Trending at £13.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.