All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUntil recently, most independent or hobbyist game programming took place on the Microsoft Windows platform. Mac OS and Linux weren't nearly as popular, and programming on home game consoles was out of the question. This book is suitable for developers working across a variety of platforms-Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android, and more.
- Author BiographyJazon Yamamoto has been programming games since the age of thirteen. His passion for game development has led him to pursue a degree in computer engineering with emphasis on high-performance embedded systems. He currently works as a web programmer and Indie game developer. Aside from programming, he is also an avid gamer and a talented musician.
- Author(s)Jazon Yamamoto
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenreComputer Games: Programming
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight732 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.