All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines images and representations of classrooms, writings and documents inside the classroom, memories and personal experiences of classrooms (egodocuments from teachers and pupils, and oral history interviews) and more. This book is about the classroom, the important meeting place for teachers and pupils in an education building.
- Author BiographySjaak Braster is Associate Professor of Sociology at the Faculty of Social Sciences, Erasmus University Rotterdam, and emeritus professor of History of Education at Utrecht University (the Netherlands). Ian Grosvenor is Professor of Urban Educational History at the School of Education, University of Birmingham (England). Maria del Mar del Pozo Andres is Professor of History of Education at the Faculty of Documentation, University of Alcala (Spain).
- PublisherEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Date of Publication29/12/2011
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- First Published2011
- ImprintEuropean Interuniversity Press
- Content Note99, ill.
- Weight450 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byIan Grosvenor,Maria Del Mar Del Pozo Andres,Sjaak Braster
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £8.47Trending at £14.98
- £15.01Trending at £16.87
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.04
- £12.58Trending at £19.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.