Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the Progressive Era, a rehabilitative agenda took hold of American juvenile justice. Alongside this liberal manufactory of citizens, a parallel structure was enacted: a Jim Crow juvenile justice system that endured across the nation for most of the twentieth century. This title studies the rise and fall of Jim Crow juvenile justice.
- Author BiographyGeoff K. Ward is assistant professor in the Department of Criminology, Law, and Society at the University of California, Irvine.
- Author(s)Geoff K. Ward
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication13/07/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note1 line drawing, 9 halftones, 8 tables
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.