All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers information on muzzleloading and the history of the Plainsmen. The author explores the lives and roles of women, Plainsmen relations with the Native Americans, and the status of the hobby of muzzleloading. He also shares advice on how to get involved in historical reenactments and how to preserve the values of the early Plainsmen.
- Author BiographyRandy Smith lives what he writes. In his free time, he enjoys hunting with blackpowder guns, participating in reenactments, and researching and writing about American history. He is a member of the National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association, International Black Powder Hunting Association, and the Kansas Muzzleloading Association. He is the Director of State & Federal Programs for Dodge City, Kansas and also functions as a grant, outdoor, and historical writer. For seventeen years, he acted as field editor for Blackpowder Hunting magazine. His work has been featured in many black powder and historical publications, such as Muzzle Blasts, Wild West, Black Powder Hunting, and Muzzle-loader, and currently has fourteen published books. He lives in Garden City, Kansas.
- Author(s)Randy Smith
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note125 illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.