All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionShows that in its long history in business-minded America, no one has shown that a business model can be successfully applied to education. This book argues that the attempt to run them along business lines leads to dangerous over-standardization - of tests, and of goals for our children.
- Author BiographyLarry Cuban is Professor of Education at Stanford University and past president of the American Educational Research Association.
- Author(s)Larry Cuban
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight306 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.