All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis extensive, detailed history of Indian life on American reservations and Canadian reserves will be of interest to all who have a serious interest in Anglo-American and Indian affairs.
- Author BiographyDr. Hana Samek is a professional consulting historian.
- Author(s)Hana Samek
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.