All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Henry Mayall buys a forge, he also claims the right of the blacksmith to ride over Gorsedown Manor. His niece, Ann, finds sanctuary here and becomes a successful blacksmith. But a religious sect try to stop Ann riding over the park, reverting to brutal means to overturn her rights.
- Author BiographyJenny Maxwell was born in Scotland, educated in England and now lives in Germany, where her husband is head of the Fine Art Department at Bonn University. Under her previous name, Jenny Savage, she published one adult novel, THE NEMESIS CLUB, in the mid-1970s and one for teenagers before children and travel claimed her time and attention.
- Author(s)Jenny Maxwell
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication20/01/1997
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date30/12/2009
- Weight210 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.63Trending at £2.16
- £4.00Trending at £4.68
- £6.11Trending at £6.24
- £2.57Trending at £2.58
- £2.57Trending at £2.74
- £5.47Trending at £6.21
- £6.21Trending at £6.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.