Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe Blackwell Companion to Catholicism offers an extensive survey of the history, doctrine, practices, and global circumstances of Roman Catholicism, written by a range of distinguished and experienced Catholic writers.
- Author BiographyJames J. Buckley is Professor of Theology and Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at Loyola College in Maryland. He has published Seeking the Humanity of God: Practices, Doctrines, and Catholic Theology (1992), is an associate editor of the journals Modern Theology and Pro Ecclesia and has co-edited (with L. Gregory Jones) the Blackwell Readings in Modern Theology series. Frederick Christian Bauerschmidt is Associate Professor of Theology at Loyola College in Maryland. He is the author of Julian of Norwich and the Mystical Body Politic of Christ (1999) and Why the Mystics Matter (2003). He is also co-editor of Aquinas in Dialogue (Blackwell, 2004). Trent Pomplun is an Assistant Professor of Theology at Loyola College in Maryland. A frequent contributor to Pro Ecclesia, Nova et Vetera, and Modern Theology, he writes about late medieval and early modern Catholicism, with special interests in scholasticism, positive theology, and inter-religious dialog.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleWiley-Blackwell Companions to Religion
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight952 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byFrederick Christian Bauerschmidt,James Buckley,Trent Pomplun
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.