Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the formation of Protestant identity, looking at its historical development across Europe, North America, Asia, Australasia, and Africa. This work gives the interaction of Protestantism with different areas of modern life, including the arts, politics, the law, and science.
- Author BiographyAlister E. McGrath is Professor of Historical Theology at Oxford University, and Senior Research Fellow at Harris Manchester College, Oxford. He is a world-renowned theologian, and is the author of numerous bestselling titles available through Blackwell Publishing, including Christian Theology: An Introduction (4th edition, 2007), Christian Theology Reader (3rd edition, 2007), and Dawkins' God (2005). Darren C. Marks is Assistant Professor of Theology and Religious Studies at Huron University College and in the Faculty of Graduate Studies at the University of Western Ontario. He is the author of numerous articles in systematic theology and Canadian ecclesiastical history, and is the editor of Shaping a Global Theological Mind (2007) and the forthcoming Justifying God: A Theology of Sin.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/09/2003
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleBlackwell Companions to Religion
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1090 g
- Width179 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edited byAlister E. McGrath,Asst Prof. Darren C. Marks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.