All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by internationally renowned scholars, this Companion maps the moral teachings of the world's religions, and also charts new directions for work in the field of religious ethics.
- Author BiographyWilliam Schwieker is Director of the Martin Marty Center and Edward L. Ryerson Distinguished Service Professor of Theological Ethics in the Divinity School, University of Chicago. He is the author of Mimetic Reflections: A Study in Hermeneutics, Theology and Ethics (1990); Responsibility and Christian Ethics (1995); Power, Value and Conviction: Theological Ethics in the Postmodern Age (1998); and Theological Ethics and Global Dynamics: In the Time of Many Worlds (2004). He has published numerous articles and award-winning essays, as well as edited and contributed to five volumes on moral theory and hermeneutics.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleWiley-Blackwell Companions to Religion
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight1120 g
- Width175 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byWilliam Schweiker
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.