CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
- £15.59Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
About this product
- DescriptionBlackwell Companion to the Problem of Evil presents a collection of original essays that clarify and evaluate various problems of evil. Featuring contributions by a variety of established and emerging scholars, essays define and explore the various problems of evil that arise for both theists and non-theists.
- Author BiographyJustin P. McBrayer is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Fort Lewis College, Colorado. He has authored numerous papers in philosophy of religion and ethics, including CORNEA and Inductive Skepticism (2009), Skeptical Theism (2010), A Limited Defense of Moral Perception (2010), Skepticism about the Argument from Divine Hiddenness (2011), and Christianity, Homosexual Sex, and Sexism (2012). Daniel Howard-Snyder is Professor of Philosophy at Western Washington University. He is co-author of The Power of Logic (2013, 5th Ed.), and editor or co-editor of various publications including The Evidential Argument from Evil (1996), Faith, Freedom, and Rationality (1996), and Divine Hiddenness: New Essays (2002).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight948 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDaniel Howard-Snyder,Justin P. McBrayer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.