Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.71Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume introduces Judaism in its own works, affording readers a direct encounter with this ancient faith. The book includes passages from Scripture, the Dead Sea Scrolls, Rabbinic writings, medieval and modern Jewish philosophy and theology, and statements of modern movements in Judaism.
- Author BiographyJacob Neusner is Research Professor of Religion and Theology at Bard College. He has nine honorary degrees, fourteen academic medals and has published more than 800 books. Alan J. Avery-Peck is Kraft-Hiatt Professor in Judaic Studies at The College of the Holy Cross. His has published widely and is editor of the journal The Annual of Rabbinic Judaism: Ancient, Medieval and Modern.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2000
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Series TitleBlackwell Readings in Religion
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight1068 g
- Width187 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAlan J. Avery,Jacob Neusner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.