All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe blame game, with its finger-pointing and mutual buck-passing, is a familiar feature of politics and organizational life, and blame avoidance pervades government and public organizations at every level. This title takes a different approach by showing how blame avoidance shapes the workings of government and public services.
- Author BiographyChristopher Hood is the Gladstone Professor of Government at All Souls College, Oxford. His books include The Limits of Administration , The Tools of Government , and The Art of the State .
- Author(s)Christopher Hood
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2010
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note6 line illus. 9 tables.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.