All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea behind this book is to look at the practical and therapeutic nature of knitting by providing simple patterns that beginner knitters can follow and also to suggest some ideas for setting up a knitting group and making larger projects together.
- Author BiographyI have been knitting for many years and have a firm belief that anyone can engage with knitting, even if they need a little help from those more experienced. Over the years I have set up knitting groups and encouraged people to learn to knit and eventually to try more complex patterns. Living with my husband and dog in Portsmouth, I am grateful that they have become very tolerant about my stash of wool and occasionally share in my enthusiasm of a finished product. It's nothing new for me to be seen knitting in all sorts of situations - in fact I think they have come to expect it now! My past fear that the skill of knitting will die out has, in recent years, been replaced with a delight in observing how the next generation are engaging with this art. I have taught my daughter to knit and my son to hold a skein while I wind up the wool - even my husband has undertaken the latter task!
- Author(s)Elizabeth Caush
- PublisherElizabeth Caush
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationPortsmouth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElizabeth Caush
- Weight100 g
- Width156 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.