All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.93
- £4.66Trending at £4.86
- £4.77Trending at £4.91
- £9.50Trending at £10.58
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
About this product
- DescriptionJoe Fairlie is a treasure dowser who locates The Blessing of Burntisland, a seventeenth-century treasure barge sunk in the Firth of Forth off Scotland. The treasure of King Charles I has lain in the sea for centuries; but so it seems have the spirits of two of the ship's survivors.
- Author BiographyJenny Stanton grew up in Leicester, Portsmouth, and Birmingham. As a student at the School of Oriental and African Studies, she visited Ghana, and travelled to Timbuctu. She taught in Cape Town, London, and Oxford, then worked in the history of medicine at Oxford and the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, publishing academic articles and books. She moved on to writing fiction and poetry in 2001. Jenny Stanton lives in Oxford.
- Author(s)Jenny Stanton
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Karnac Library
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.