Consider these sponsored items
- £28.53Free postage
- £10.27Free postage
- £10.41Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGarin, a district doctor, is desperately trying to reach the village of Dolgoye, where a mysterious epidemic is turning people into zombies. He carries with him a vaccine that will prevent the spread of this terrible disease but is stymied by an impenetrable blizzard that turns a drive that should last only a few hours into a voyage of days.
- Author BiographyVladimir Sorokin is the author of eleven novels, including Day of the Oprichnik (FSG, 2011), Ice Trilogy, and The Queue; thirteen plays, and numerous short stories and screenplays. He wrote the libretto for Leonid Desyatnikov s The Children of Rosenthal, the first opera to be commissioned by the Bolshoi Theater in a quarter century. His books have been translated into thirty languages. He has won the Andrei Bely and the Maxim Gorky prizes, and The Blizzard was the recipient of both the NOS Literature Prize and the Bolshaya Kniga prize. In 2013, Sorokin was a finalist for the Man Booker International Prize. He lives in Moscow.
- Author(s)Vladimir Sorokin
- PublisherFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- GenreGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Fiction
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.