All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.29Trending at £10.85
- £4.63Trending at £5.29
- £4.33Trending at £4.82
- £13.68Trending at £17.34
- £7.18Trending at £9.98
- £24.94Trending at £25.34
- £11.98Trending at £12.36
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleNATO Science Series A
- Series Part/Volume Number32
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight773 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byJose G. Cunha-Vaz
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
- Table Of ContentsI General Aspects of Membrane Permeability.- Structure and Function of Cell Membranes.- Biophysical Aspects of Membrane Permeability.- II Sites and Functions of the Blood-Brain and Blood-Retinal Barriers.- Cerebral Endothelium, Blood-Brain-Barrier and the Astrocyte Membrane.- Cerebrovascular Permeability in the Normal Brain and Following Osmotic Opening.- Sites and Functions of the Blood-Retinal Barriers.- III Transport at the Blood-Brain and Blood-Retinal Barriers.- Alterations of Amino Acid Transport in the Central Nervous System.- Transport Functions of the Blood-Retinal Barrier System and the Microenvironment of the Retina.- Drug Exchanges between Blood and Vitreous.- Drainage of Intraocular Fluids.- IV Methods of Evaluation of the Blood-Retinal Barriers.- Vitreous Fluorophometry.- Fluorescein Angiography and the Blood-Retinal Barriers.- V Pathology of the Blood-Retinal Barriers.- Pathology of the Blood-Retinal Barrier.- Retinal Edema: Postulated Mechanisms(s).- Acute Hypertension and Experimental Diabetes: Evaluation of their Effects on Blood-Ocular Barriers.- Experimental Inner Retinal Ischemia and Blood-Retinal Barriers.- Experimental Retinal Angiogenesis.- VI Clinical Significance of Alteration of the Blood-Retinal Barriers.- Diseases Affecting the Inner Blood-Retinal Barrier.- Significance of Alteration of the Outer Blood-Retinal Barrier.- Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.