All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeet Mookie Pearl. Criminal underworld? He runs in it. Supernatural underworld? He hunts in it. Nothing stops Mookie when he's on the job. But when his daughter takes up arms and opposes him, something's gotta give -
- Author BiographyChuck Wendig is a novelist, a screenwriter, game designer, and all-around freelance penmonkey. He has contributed over two million words to the roleplaying game industry, and was the developer of the popular Hunter: The Vigil game line (White Wolf Game Studios / CCP). He, along with writing partner Lance Weiler, is a fellow of the Sundance Film Festival Screenwriter's Lab (2010). Their short film, Pandemic, showed at the Sundance Film Festival 2011, and their feature film HiM is in development with producers Ted Hope and Anne Carey. They both wrote the digital transmedia drama Collapsus, which was nominated for an International Digital Emmy and a Games 4 Change award. He is the writer behind two e-books: the short story collection Irregular Creatures and a collection of essays on the subject of writing, Confessions of a Freelance Penmonkey. Chuck's Abaddon tie-in novel Double Dead will be out in November, 2011, and his original fiction debut Blackbirds will be published in May 2012 by Angry Robot. He's written too much. He should probably stop. Give him a wide berth, as he might be drunk and untrustworthy. He currently lives in the wilds of Pennsyltucky with wife, dog, and newborn progeny. He is represented by Stacia Decker of the Donald Maass Literary Agency. You can find him at his website, terribleminds, where he is busy dispensing dubious writing advice and unstable publishing wisdom.
- Author(s)Chuck Wendig
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAngry Robot
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.