Consider these sponsored items
- £12.33Was:£13.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA revised and updated new edition of the bestselling workbook and grammar guide The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation is a concise, entertaining workbook and guide to English grammar, punctuation, and usage.
- Author BiographyJANE STRAUS (1954 - 2011) was an educator and best-selling author with extensive experience teaching English to adult learners. She created The Blue Book because she found no resources that explained English rules in plain English. Straus also created the popular website GrammarBook.com. LESTER KAUFMAN is publisher of GrammarBook.com. He married Jane Straus in 1987, eventually retiring from his career in government to help with her website. TOM STERN is a veteran reporter and columnist. In 2012, his bimonthly newspaper column on English grammar and usage won a first-place award in the California Newspaper Publishers Association s Better Newspapers Contest.
- Author(s)Jane Straus,Lester Kaufman,Tom Stern
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight538 g
- Width217 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £21.94Trending at £23.36
- £18.60Trending at £19.66
- £19.06Trending at £20.82
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £12.00Trending at £13.52
- £14.99Trending at £17.47
- £39.56Trending at £41.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.