All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2002, following the collapse of his business and the loss of a family home, Mike Faulkner and his artist wife Lynn left Scotland for a cabin on Islandmore, an uninhabited island on Strangford Lough in Northern Ireland. This book presents an account of one couple and two dogs living the kind of uncomplicated life that so many of us yearn for.
- Author BiographyMIKE FAULKNER grew up in Northern Ireland, but spent most of his adult life in Scotland, initially working as a solicitor and subsequently setting up the UK's first Santa Fe/Southwestern furniture-making company. In spite of great initial success, the company collapsed in 2001 and Mike and his wife, Lynn McGregor - a professional artist specialising in semi-abstract landscape - moved to Islandmore. This is Mike's first book.
- Author(s)Michael Faulkner
- PublisherColourpoint Books
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationNewtownards
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackstaff Press Ltd
- Content Noteline drawings & colour photos
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.