The Blue Planet by Alastair Fothergill, Martha Holmes, Andrew Byatt (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.65+ £6.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by big-bang-books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom space Planet Earth is blue. It floats like a jewel in the inky black void. The reflection of the suns light from the vast expanse of water covering its surface creates its gem-like blue colour. This book offers a comprehensive portrait of the whole ocean system.
- PrizesWinner of British Book Awards: BCA Illustrated Book of the Year Award 2002 and WH Smith Book Awards (General Knowledge) 2002 and WH Smith Book Awards: General Knowledge 2002.
- Author(s)Alastair Fothergill,Andrew Byatt,Martha Holmes
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication27/09/2001
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Books
- Out-of-print date25/03/2016
- Content Note600 colour illustrations
- Weight2050 g
- Width257 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Introduction bySir David Attenborough
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.74Trending at £15.30
- £8.61Trending at £9.98
- £4.50Trending at £4.78
- £13.85Trending at £16.12
- £4.45Trending at £6.08
- £10.12Trending at £12.99
- £18.79Trending at £24.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.