All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £11.26Was:£11.99Free postage
- £11.16Was:£11.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionRegion by region, Buettner reveals the secrets of longevity through stories of his travels and interviews with some of the most remarkable - and happily long-living people on the planet.
- Author BiographyDAN BUETTNER is the founder of Blue Zones, an organization that helps Americans live longer, healthier lives. His groundbreaking work on longevity led to his 2005 National Geographic cover story Secrets of Living Longer and two national bestsellers, The Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer From the People Who've Lived the Longest and Thrive. He lives in Minneapolis, MN. He can be found on Facebook and Twitter, and through his website bluezones.com. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author(s)Dan Buettner
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationHanover, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Weight410 g
- Width194 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.