Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe recipe for longevity, Buettner has found, is deeply intertwined with community, lifestyle, and spirituality.
- Author BiographyDAN BUETTNER is the founder of Blue Zones, an organization that helps Americans live longer, healthier lives. His groundbreaking work on longevity led to his 2005 National Geographic cover story Secrets of Living Longer and two national bestsellers, The Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer From the People Who've Lived the Longest and Thrive. He lives in Minneapolis, MN. He can be found on Facebook and Twitter, and through his website bluezones.com. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author(s)Dan Buettner
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication19/10/2010
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note24 Black and White Photographs
- Weight158 g
- Width105 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.99
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.44
- £23.68Trending at £25.07
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.