Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.99Trending at £8.98
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
- £6.40Trending at £6.94
About this product
- DescriptionA history of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield system, America's largest and oldest health insurer, from its beginnings to the 1990s. It draws on company archives and shows how its management has pursued the goal of health care coverage over seven decades of social and economic change.
- Author(s)Robert Cunningham III,Robert M. Cunningham Jr
- PublisherNorthern Illinois University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationDekalb, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthern Illinois University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight703 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Foreword byRosemary A. Stevens
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.