All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.58
- £26.50Trending at £28.72
- £13.15Trending at £15.69
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.73
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers advice on US school board leadership and the knowledge and skills needed for the role. It addresses how to develop the school board's capacity to produce truly high-impact governance, and how to build a strong, enduring and productive board-superintendent working partnership.
- Author BiographyPaul D. Houston, who has served as executive director of the American Association of School Administrators since 1994, has established himself as one of the leading spokespersons for American education through his extensive speaking engagements, published articles and books, and his regular appearances on national radio and television. He worked in schools in North Carolina, New Jersey, and Alabama prior to serving as superintendent of schools in Princeton, New Jersey; Tuscon, Arizona; and Riverside, California. Doug Eadie, president of Doug Eadie & Company in Palm Harbor, Florida, writes, speaks, and consults on public and nonprofit board leadership and the board-CEO partnership. The author of 12 other books, including Extraordinary Board Leadership: The Seven Keys to High-Impact Governance, he has consulted with over 450 boards and CEOs. Before founding his consulting firm, he served as a community college senior executive, chief operating officer of a community services nonprofit, and an ancient history teacher at the secondary level.
- Author(s)Doug Eadie,Paul D. Houston
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication23/11/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight172 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.