Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.79
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.61Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.50
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1986, when drought brought the level of the Sea of Galilee unusually low, the two brothers Moshe and Yuval Lufan unearthed the timber frame of an ancient fishing boat. Archaeologist Kurt Raveh was to call the two-thousand-year-old boat of the very type Jesus used to sail the Galilee the most important discovery of the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyLeah Lofenfeld is a lyricist and poet who has penned many hit songs. Her work for children, including videos, a book, and a series on road safety, have received public acclaim. Ms. Lofenfeld is also the author of a book of poetry. Ramit Frenkel is trained in production management, scriptwriting and photography. She worked as a senior production assistant for two Israel Broadcasting Authority movies, and has been a scriptwriter and production manager for children's television specials. Her photographs have appeared in Yediot Acharonot, Israel's most widely read daily newspaper.
- Author(s)Leah Lofenfeld,Ramit Frenkel
- PublisherGefen Publishing House
- Date of Publication20/07/2010
- Place of PublicationJerusalem
- Country of PublicationIsrael
- ImprintGefen Publishing House
- Weight378 g
- Width220 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.