The Body Speaks: Therapeutic Dialogues for Mind-Body Problems by James L. Griffith, Melissa Elliot Griffith (Hardback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £50.76Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.90Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 27 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.27Trending at £5.72
- £10.04Trending at £10.55
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.08
- £24.11Trending at £24.44
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers all clinicianspsychiatrists, social workers, psychologists, nurses, physicians, and family therapistsa way to use language to help patients resolve bodily symptoms. It avoids the stigmatization that patients and families so often experienceand the frustration clinicians feelwhen struggling to find answers for mind-body problems.
- Author BiographyJames L. Griffith, M.D. is professor of psychiatry at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.Melissa Elliot Griffith, M.S.N. is director of the Family Therapy Program at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine. They have made their treatment approach for somatoform disorders the focus of numerous journal articles and popular workshops.
- Author(s)James L. Griffith,Melissa Elliot Griffith
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication27/04/1994
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1994
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteillustrations, index
- Weight365 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.