All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £24.18Trending at £26.17
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £32.74Trending at £33.31
About this product
- DescriptionOur changing understanding of the body challenges the ways we conceive power, ideology, subjectivity and social and cultural process. This title highlights and analyses the debates which make the body central to sociological, psychological, cultural and feminist thinking.
- Author BiographyLisa Blackman is Senior Lecturer in the Dept of Media and Communications, Goldsmiths College, UK, and is author of Hearing Voices: Embodiment and Experience and co-author of Mass Hysteria: Critical Psychology and Media Studies.
- Author(s)Lisa Blackman
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleKey Concepts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight394 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.