All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMoving Up with Science is the ideal next step for learning about science.
- Author BiographyPeter Riley was a science teacher for 25 years, 17 of them as Head of Science. His first book was published in 1981, and he has been a full-time author since 1996, with over 200 books published for children, students and teachers. He is the winner of the prestigious Schoolbook Award for Science in 2000, as well as being shortlisted for the Aventis Science Prize 2004 and nominated for the Educational Resources Award in 2009.
- Author(s)Peter Riley
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/06/2016
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleMoving Up with Science
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight152 g
- Width209 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.08
- £25.97Trending at £35.64
- £7.09Trending at £9.01
- £9.73Trending at £12.34
- £7.70Trending at £9.95
- £8.89Trending at £9.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.