CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe past few decades have seen growing interest in the study of the body. However, the increasing number of exciting and influential publications has primarily, if not exclusively, focused on the body in Western cultures.
- Author BiographyZheng Yangwen received her PhD from the University of Cambridge (King's College). She taught and researched at the University of Pennsylvania (2002-04) and the National University of Singapore (2004-06) before joining the University of Manchester in 2007. She is the author of The Social Life of Opium in China (2005). She co-edited Negotiating Asymmetry: China's Place in Asia with Anthony Reid (2009) and Personal Names in Asia: History, Culture and Identity with Charles J-H Macdonald (2009).
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAsia Pacific Studies: Past and Present
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Note17 ills
- Edited byProfessor Bryan S. Turner,Zheng Yangwen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.