All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA facsimile first edition hardback of the Miss Marple books, published to mark the 75th anniversary of her first appearance and to celebrate her new-found success on television.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign languages. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/11/2005
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleMiss Marple
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight250 g
- Width126 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementFacsimile edition
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.71Trending at £4.83
- £2.81Trending at £2.84
- £4.50Trending at £4.81
- £34.99Trending at £38.89
- £4.44Trending at £4.74
- £4.70Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £4.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.